Monday, July 7, 2008

The Interview on Charlie Brennan's Show

Click here to listen to the interview

I thought Steve and Shelley did great on the radio! It takes alot of bravery to put yourself out there and tell your story. One thing bothers me though...The last lady who called in, "Donna", thinks she's perfect and she would never take her kid to a daycare with 10 children to 2 adults. Well, I'm not sure about Donna's state of mind because first she thought they said there were TWO HUNDRED kids at that house in Arnold, but, whatever. I tried to call and comment, but it was too late. I hate that she was the last caller.

But, what I would like to ask "Donna" is if she would take her kid to a daycare with 6 kids to 2 adults. I'd imagine she'd say yes. I'd also like to know what she thinks about the fact that Missouri doesn't count kids who are related to the daycare provider, and that even though, physically, there were 10 kids there who all needed to be taken care of, Missouri only counts 6. Because those 4 who are related to the daycare owner magically don't need any care or ever get hurt or need adult supervision.

So, "Perfect Donna", what do you think about that? Don't you think there's something wrong there? How does Missouri measure up?

No comments:

 
Site Meter