October 15 is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day!
Did you know:
* 983,000 babies died in 1996, from miscarriage and stillbirth.
* In 1995, 15.7% of pregnancies ended in fetal demise, miscarriage or stillbirth.
* Those figures don't include neonatal loss, SIDS, or other causes.
Ideas for October 15th
* Light candles and display them in your windows.
* Contact local Radio and News stations and have them announce that it is October 15th, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
* Drive with your headlights on. Also, ask that radio and news stations announce this as well.
* Leave your porch lights on. Have radio and news stations announce this as well.
* Sponsor a candle lighting ceremony in a park, church, or local hospital.
Visit www.October15.com for more information!